Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet baby gifts

This is the two sides to the reversible minky blanket. It is a great size to throw over the infant carrier and is very snuggley!


These are mostly baby gifts but I went ahead and threw in the horse face I made for Lauren too.


Sweet little bib great for those teething days, when all the cute outfits get wet from the drool, this little bib will just look like an accessory! :)




Every little baby girl needs a pretty burp cloth.... :)




This is just a little carry about diaper bag. It is a great size for the necessities for a quick run to the store.







I really have been monogramming lately, but I have recently started doing some monogramming for a local children's boutique. I am really enjoying getting out of the house a few days a week but I haven't had a lot of time to update my blog.

1 comment:

  1. :-) I need to get me a new fall purse...say in orange. Do you have any ideas...all mighty monogrammer?

    ReplyDelete