Thursday, August 13, 2009

The new, the improved and the "it still works so don't fix it" designs


A new spin on the monogrammed cup. Well you know how much I like applique... so I appliqued the letter on the background for a new look! I also did designs on the kids cups. Turned out cute although you can't tell from the pic I took of them. The fun thing is you can make it very personalized by putting an applique of their favorite thing on their very own cup!
Here is a cupcake design I did months ago but I wanted to put up an example of different fabrics on the cupcake. These were appliqued on child sized aprons.

Sibling shirts! How fun to celebrate the birth of a new baby by making big /little sister/brother shirts! I appliqued the first initial and then embroidered their special title!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute stuff! I think the cupcake aprons are so sweet. I also like the applique cup idea...I might be able to handle that one:)

    ReplyDelete