Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Patchwork letters! A new Fave!

I have to say this cute patchwork applique alphabet is a new favorite of mine. You can do so much to make it cute and fresh each time! I love it!

Ok, after a year I am finally getting this little ballet slipper applique put on a shirt for Lauren... :) It did turn out cute....and Lauren even helped pick out the fabric.

Another shirt for Lauren but I have to say this little Yorkie Terrier is adorable. I used a furry material so it is sort of 3-D looking and it is super soft. Lauren is going to LOVE it! (BTW she picked out this design and material too...I think she is going to be a chip off the old block! :))

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Janna just looked at your site with me...bad timing...I think. "MOM...why don't you make me cool things like Lauren's?????!!!!" Guess we need to go to the fabric store!!!! Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete