Friday, June 5, 2009

A few changes and additions

I have added some new designs over there on the right side...see if you can tell which ones are new! Also I did add a new X-mas design...just getting ready! :)
To all of my local customers....I am cutting my work week down to 3 days a week through the summer. I need and want to spend some time with my kids over their summer break, time passes too quickly and I don't want to miss out! So, I am only going to take new orders on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. Also because I am only going to be sewing on these days it will probably take me a little longer to get your items to you. As usual I will work with you on last minute items but I really would appreciate a little time for the majority. I hope you are all enjoying your summer to and thanks for being such great customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment