Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Most recent order... (not quite finished but I am eager to post!)

I think this is one of my new "favorite" designs for boys! So much can be done with it! I love that it really can be done for any age, from a baby to a bigger boy.





These two photo's are of the same ship but look different because of the different fabrics!









This is another adorable "punkin" truck! I love it! It makes me anxious for fall just so we can go to the pumpkin patch!



This frog looks very much the same as the others but I did a different font on the name and I think it is so cool because the dots on the ends of each letter reminds me of Frog toes! ( ok use your imagination a little!)

1 comment:

  1. I love them Rhonda! It always makes me happy to see BOY designs!

    ReplyDelete